Friday, March 14, 2008

GET YOUR FREE 25 BUCKS

!

Hello!

I have discovered a new site that is similar to the leading online Payment processor site, and they are giving away FREE money! (How can they afford to do this? Well this company is owned and funded by one of the founders of AOL. Need I say more?) To avoid spamming, this offer is by invitation only, so please finish reading this information and then click the link at the bottom to email me and I will send you your invitation. Once you have registered with legitimate information, you will be credited your $25.

(I STRONGLY suggest that you use a good reliable email account and request the invitation from there. Some people have had trouble getting the invites with some email providers)

You can then choose to withdraw the funds to your bank account, request a check be sent to you, or let it sit there until you need it. The choice is up to you. I only requested $20 the first time because there is a check fee of $2.50 and I wanted to keep the other $2.50 so I would have something left in the account. You can request the whole $25 if you want, but you will have a negative balance in your account if you do so.

That's it! There is no catch, and you don't have to pay a dime! In addition to your $25, you get paid $10 for each person that you refer, just like I'm doing now!


This offer expires March 31, 2008 ..

IMPORTANT!! You must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States to be eligible.

To get your invite, just send an email to : Stargrams@gmail.com
and put "FREE 25 Bucks" in the subject line.

No comments: