Thursday, May 25, 2006

Grandparents

GRANDKIDS

The following article presents the very latest information on Grandparents. If you have a particular interest in Grandparents, then this informative article is required reading.



I love being a grandparent. I wish I had many grandkids. Fortunately, I
have one, a 9 year old boy. I am fortunate in another way--he lives next to
me. We share the back yard. So I get to to see him daily. I always know
when he is outside playing because I could hear the wiffle ball hit the
siding on my house. He loves baseball. That is only one of the many
things we've shared during his 9 years on this earth. Bonding with your
grandchildren is important to you and them. When we're long gone, they
will always cherish the moments they spent with you. Like I said, I am
fortunate to have him live close by.

If your Grandparents facts are out-of-date, how will that affect your actions and decisions? Make certain you don't let important Grandparents information slip by you.

Some of us aren't as fortunate. You might only see your grandkids once or
twice a year. Bonding with them is much more difficult, but it can be done.
The computer is one way. I will be talking about different ways you and
your grandchildren can communicate using the computer.

Other grandparents have become parents again. Over 5,000,000 children
live with their grandparents. Studies have shown that this is beneficial to
the children. They do better socially and in school when living with their
grandparents than they do living with a single parent.
Of course this could also be stressful for both parties.



Knowing enough about Grandparents to make solid, informed choices cuts down on the fear factor. If you apply what you've just learned about Grandparents, you should have nothing to worry about.


Link

No comments: